* Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2017-046
* Project: Drupal Remote Dashboard (third-party module)
* Version: 8.x
* Date: 2017-May-10
* Security risk: 17/25 ( Critical)
* Vulnerability: Access bypass, Information Disclosure
This module enables you to remotely access remote Drupal sites to monitor and
manage them all from one central place.
The module doesn't sufficiently ensure that the system administrator uses a
strong enough encryption key per the requirements of the encryption type,
which leads to weak encryption for the communication between the management
dashboard and the remote site which could be decrypted by an adequately
* DRD 8.x-3.x versions prior to 8.x-3.2.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Drupal Remote
Dashboard module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
* If you use the DRD module for Drupal 8.x, upgrade to DRD 8.x-3.2
Also see the Drupal Remote Dashboard project page: https://www.drupal.org/project/drd