* Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2017-019
* Project: Metatag (third-party module)
* Version: 7.x
* Date: 2017-February-15
* Security risk: 11/25 ( Moderately Critical)
* Vulnerability: Information Disclosure
This module enables you to add a variety of meta tags to a site for helping
with a site's search engine results and to customize how content is shared on
The module doesn't sufficiently protect against data being cached that might
contain information related to a specific user.
This vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that a site must have a page with
sensitive data in the page title that varies per logged in user.
* Metatag 7.x-1.x versions prior to 7.x-1.21.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Metatag module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
* If you use the Metatag module for Drupal 7.x, upgrade to Metatag 7.x-1.21.
Also see the Metatag project page.